Distrust
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Distrust

A Dangan Ronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc alternate universe. New ultimates enter the stage! Who will be murdered, who will be executed? Find out in this game of chance!

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

THEORY - Kyle's consciousness [unsolved]

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Detective Dirk

Detective Dirk

Aantal berichten : 363
Registratiedatum : 23-11-15

THEORY - Kyle's consciousness [unsolved] Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: THEORY - Kyle's consciousness [unsolved]   THEORY - Kyle's consciousness [unsolved] Emptyvr jun 24, 2016 12:29 am

Kyle can transfere his conciousness in Diana, Q and Carlos.

Evidence
- Kyle's conciousness will be send to the test site.
- Future Sigma and Future Phi will be there too.
- It is said that Future Sigma will help Kyle.
- This seems like a logical reason to have 3 protagonists.

Laatst aangepast door Detective Dirk op vr jun 24, 2016 2:09 pm; in totaal 2 keer bewerkt
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Detective Roxy
Admin
Detective Roxy

Aantal berichten : 403
Registratiedatum : 20-11-15

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: THEORY - Kyle's consciousness [unsolved]   THEORY - Kyle's consciousness [unsolved] Emptyvr jun 24, 2016 10:22 am

I do not completely support this view. It has never been shown that consciousnesses can in fact switch between different people. Sigma always jumps to a version of himself, as does Phi. Morphic resonance is of course a connection and information transfer between two different people, but as you know it does not involve consciousness hopping.

As for the 3 protagonists: I think that has been done because of the structure of the game. There are three teams and they can only communicate with the dog. It would be impossible for 1 protagonist to witness all of the story. That also seems like a logical reason to me.

But Kyle is sent back to help Sigma in ZTD. - It's too long ago, what are the details, I'm sorry if I'm confusing - Still, I wonder if he could just jump to someone else's body. He is a clone, so there should not be any other version of him besides Sigma. Or Q is a child Sigma and we're going that way xD It's so confusinngg. Or perhaps Kyle is the Zero of this game.
https://memorylapse.actieforum.com
Detective Dirk

Detective Dirk

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: THEORY - Kyle's consciousness [unsolved]   THEORY - Kyle's consciousness [unsolved] Emptyvr jun 24, 2016 1:59 pm

I think ZTD might introduce the possibility of consciousness hopping. There was no reason for Sigma's consciousness to jump into Kyle's body otherwise. And we know both Kyle and Sigma will be present in ZTD. 
So there are two possibilities: 
- Kyle and Sigma can jump into each others bodies because they are clones. 
- Kyle is able to make his consciousness jump between people (while maintaining his memories) and force the present consciousness out when needed. 

I don't think Kyle will be Zero, because the Nevada Mars mission happened regardless and Radical-6 got out. This circle has to start somewhere. Kyle only exists because Radical-6 got out during this nonary-game. Kyle can't be Zero in the original, unaltered time-line. If Kyle is able to jump his consciousness to anyone, he could take over Zero II, but that probably wouldn't influence the choices people make and result in the outbreak of Radical-6 regardless.

Q also can't be Kyle, because as stated before, Radical-6 outbreak triggered Sigma to create Kyle. So Kyle can't exist before that time. 

Time travel really is a brain breaker.
Detective Roxy
Admin
Detective Roxy

Aantal berichten : 403
Registratiedatum : 20-11-15

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: THEORY - Kyle's consciousness [unsolved]   THEORY - Kyle's consciousness [unsolved] Emptywo jul 20, 2016 12:04 pm

Well, I'm still stumped as to where Kyle is. I haven't noticed him anywhere!
https://memorylapse.actieforum.com
Detective Dirk

Detective Dirk

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: THEORY - Kyle's consciousness [unsolved]   THEORY - Kyle's consciousness [unsolved] Emptywo jul 20, 2016 11:39 pm

It's a sad day for humanity.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: THEORY - Kyle's consciousness [unsolved]   THEORY - Kyle's consciousness [unsolved] Empty

THEORY - Kyle's consciousness [unsolved]
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» THEORY - Carlos is a Left clone [REJECTED]
» THEORY - Diana is the model for Luna [CONFIRMED]

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Distrust :: Theories-
Ga naar: